Jay Noddle has been a business and civic leader in the Omaha Community since the late 1980’s. Acting as both an advisor and principal, he has been intimately involved in many of the area’s most important economic and real estate developments including the Omaha Riverfront Redevelopment, the First National Bank Tower and Omaha World Herald Headquarters projects, Aksarben Village, One Pacific Place, the First National Business Park and many more.
Among Jay’s strengths are his abilities to provide leadership to diverse groups, build a consensus and dissect complex issues. His experience structuring public/private partnerships and managing their implementation has resulted in multiple successful projects enjoyed by the community. The relationships he has built over the years are strong and dependable. His desire to continue community leadership will serve the area well for many years to come.
Jay attended the University of Denver and earned a BSBA in Real Estate.
- Metropolitan Entertainment Convention Authority – Vice Chairman
- Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation – Board Member
- City of Omaha Urban Design Review Board – Board Member
- Omaha by Design Technical Advisory Group – Board Member
- University of Nebraska Foundation – Trustee
- Jewish Federation of Omaha – Past President & Ex-Officio Board Member