Noddle Companies is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician to oversee maintenance operations at our properties. The Lead Maintenance Technician oversees the maintenance department and takes a hands-on approach to the completion of all projects. The Lead Maintenance Technician will educate and train their staff daily to meet the company’s established standards for safety, appearance and operation within the budgeted financial goals.
- Establish daily work schedules for maintenance staff by reviewing daily service requests with Property Manager and maintenance staff to ensure a 24 hour response time.
- Follow and maintain the preventative maintenance programs established for properties within the company and educate staff to follow OSHA, state and federal regulations.
- Hire, train and educate maintenance staff to have excellent make readies, grounds and curb appeal.
- Ensure the maintenance team is professional in appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Physically walk and inspect properties on a frequent basis to propose upgrades and address any corrective issues.
- Immediately report and correct all maintenance issues by diagnosing and performing minor and routine maintenance/repair to all common areas and units.
- Share on-call responsibility with other Maintenance Staff and respond to service requests within 24 hours.
- Seek bids and work with vendors on the completion of projects.
- Diagnose and repair all HVAC related issues.
- Other duties assigned.
- Prepare inventory and perform management approved purchases of equipment, supplies, tools and services while reordering as needed.
- Make recommendations for contract services and vendors. Develop relationships and look for areas to reduce operating costs.
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all chemicals, tools and/or assigned equipment of the property in a safe manner according to company policy.
Company employees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, perform the tasks delegated by supervisors, and observe and support Noddle Companies’ policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Omaha Nebraska
Salary: Based on Experience
Required Experience: Maintenance: 5 years