- Day to day management of HVAC control systems for multiple Class A and B office buildings. Knowledge of Niagara based Honeywell BMS administration required.
- Administration of preventative maintenance programs related to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm and security systems at each building.
- Obtaining scope and cost proposals for repairs, parts and service contracts.
- Assist Property Managers by coordinating and working alongside third party vendors.
- Work with Chief Building Engineer and Property Managers on all other duties as required.
- Oversee major capital and maintenance projects.
- Operations, services, and activities of building maintenance, repair and construction.
- Materials, methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in the maintenance, repair and construction of building structures and systems including those used in performing rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical and mechanical.
- Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Read and understand construction drawings, plans and specifications.
- Organize, implement and direct facility maintenance operations and activities.
- Supervise, train and evaluate assigned staff.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, email and database applications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both oral and written.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 4+ years of increasingly responsible facility maintenance experience including some lead supervisory experience. Experience using Energy Management Systems is required.
- Continuing Education history and at least Omaha 2nd Grade Stationary Engineer license is preferred.
Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor field environment; travel from site to site; exposure to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, noxious odors, gases, mechanical and electrical hazards, and all types of weather and temperature conditions. Many job functions are performed on roofs. Position is subject to 24-hour emergency calls; including nights, weekends and holidays.
Primary functions require frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting/turning, lifting and climbing is necessary.